The best in homebuilding and the best in Montgomery have come together. John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods is proud to announce its expansion into Alabama and The Waters, a neighborhood in Pike Road with an exceptional reputation.
The Waters offers residents a club lifestyle with charming homes, natural surroundings and first-class amenities.
Neighborhood amenities include:
- Lake Cameron, a 200 Acre Lake with a Marina, Boathouse and World-Class Fishing
- Tennis Complex with 5 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Sports Court with Full-Size Regulation Basketball Court
- Saltwater Pool with Beach Entry
- Pavilion with Outdoor Kitchen
- Chapel Hill Meeting House with Indoor Seating for up to 250
- Neighborhood Restaurant
The city of Pike Road is also working towards creating its own school system including the new Pike Road School that will be located at the entrance of The Waters and will serve kindergarten through 8th grades. The school is planned to open in 2015, with a new high school planned to follow.
John Wieland Homes is currently building Heritage Series homes at The Waters with double stacked front porches and elevations that will blend into the current mix of homes in the neighborhood. Homes will start from the high $200s and will come with the exclusive Wieland 5 Year —20 Year Warranty, homebuilding’s best.
For more information on The Waters, visit www.jwhomes.com/waters or call the neighborhood sales center at 334-272-3200.